If your organization has recently migrated to Office 365, its time to set up your android devices to work with Microsoft most awesome cloud offering. follow the below step by step instructions to set up your phone.
Before you begin the process, please ensure that you have an Active Internet connection.
1. From the Home Screen, Go to apps.
2. Now Go to Settings
3. Tap on Accounts, and choose “Add Account”.
4. Now you will get the options, from which you have to select what type of account you need to be configured on your Android Device. Choose “Microsoft Exchange Active Sync”
5. Enter your Email Address and Tap next button.
6. If you are prompted with the error msg like in the screenshot below, then just tap “edit details”, if not then move to step 8.
7. Enter the Details required by the Exchange server Settings.
Latest posts by Arshdeep Singh (see all)
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser- NTFS issue - December 7, 2016
- Change Password for Soonr account in just 3 steps - November 3, 2015
- Windows Update error Codes, Description & Solutions - August 20, 2015