Often when we have directory synchronization setup between the on premise AD and the Office 365 we find that at times some objects do not get replicated or synced no matter how many times we resync and we find them listed under filtered connectors. This article is about the troubleshooting such situations and especially focusing on distribution group or mail enabled groups unable to sync.
Latest posts by Shishir Chandrawat (see all)
- Exchange 2010 Std: Mailbox server has reached the maximum database limit of 5 Error RcrExceedDbLimitException - December 12, 2016
- Exchange 2010: Unable to add Mailbox Database copies on DAG member servers, Error: An error occurred while processing a request on server - December 12, 2016
- Unable to Mount Microsoft Exchange DAG Database, Error: Failed to determine the mount status of the active database copy - December 12, 2016