After deploying a DPM agent on Windows 2012 R2 server we weren’t able to get it communicate to DPM 2012 server. Understanding that DPM agent communication is dependent on WMI we tried to access the DPM server from Windows 2012 R2 file server via WMI and found it connecting alright. However when we try to connect from DPM server to Windows 2012 R2 File server the connection was failing with following error.
“Win32: The parameter is incorrect”
After performing the usual clean boot etc on the 2012R2 server we finally figured that it had a software named VEEAM installed. Disabling and finally uninstalling the software resolved the issue for us.
Latest posts by Shishir Chandrawat (see all)
- Exchange 2010 Std: Mailbox server has reached the maximum database limit of 5 Error RcrExceedDbLimitException - December 12, 2016
- Exchange 2010: Unable to add Mailbox Database copies on DAG member servers, Error: An error occurred while processing a request on server - December 12, 2016
- Unable to Mount Microsoft Exchange DAG Database, Error: Failed to determine the mount status of the active database copy - December 12, 2016