Follow the simple steps to setup Office 365 emails on your Apple Device.
- Tap Settings.
- Go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account…
- Tap Microsoft Exchange
- Enter the following details-
Domain- This is optional, you can leave this empty
Username- Your Complete Email Address
Password- <Enter your Password>
Description- Email-id (if you have multiple email accounts, this description helps to identify each)
- Once the account is verified, a Server entry will be created and populated. Tap Next.
- On the settings Screen, select which Information you would like to have synced to your iOS device. Tap Save.
- Your Account is now Added. You can now view and send your Office 365 emails from the Cloud.
If you are still having any issues, please feel free to reach us, we would love to help you out.
Latest posts by Arshdeep Singh (see all)
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser- NTFS issue - December 7, 2016
- Change Password for Soonr account in just 3 steps - November 3, 2015
- Windows Update error Codes, Description & Solutions - August 20, 2015