Recently experienced an issue where the IE Zone Security settings for Internet zone were set to High, and are unable to modify it. The Default Level button is grayed out, and when we click on Custom Level, it only showing High (default) as an option.
You may have noticed that the High is set to default, and we have no other options to choose from.
In order to fix the issue, you can simply reset the IE settings to default. Follow the steps to do so.
1. Open Internet Options. (Window key + R – Type: inetcpl.cpl and press OK)
2. Click on Advanced then click on Reset Button.
3. Press OK on the next screen, and than close the Internet Options window.
Now, launch the Internet Options again, and go to Sites, you have all the default options available.
Please feel free to reply with your comment if any questions. You can also visit Pledge Technologies for paid technical support.
Latest posts by Rishi Chaudhary (see all)
- ShadowCopy Backup after renaming VSSADMIN.EXE - October 5, 2016
- No Network Connection after Windows 10 Upgrade – Fixed - August 25, 2015
- Windows 10 System Tray Notification Issue - August 7, 2015