An issue was reported to us where the Exchange Admin has given a user full access permission on couple of other users. Now she was able to open all of the users mailbox from her OWA( Open another user mailbox function) but one.  When she tries to open the mailbox for this problem user following error used to appear.

Exception
Exception type: Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.StoragePermanentException
Exception message: Cannot get row count.

Call stack

Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.QueryResult.get_EstimatedRowCount()

Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Premium.Controls.FolderListViewDataSource.GetView(QueryResult queryResult, Int32 itemCount, Int32 currentRow)

Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Premium.Controls.FolderListViewDataSource.Load(Int32 startRange, Int32 itemCount)

Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Premium.Controls.VirtualListView2.LoadData(Int32 startRange, Int32 rowCount)

Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Premium.MessageView2.CreateListView(ColumnId sortedColumn, SortOrder sortOrder)

Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Premium.ListViewSubPage.OnLoad(EventArgs e)

Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Premium.MessageView2.OnLoad(EventArgs e)

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)


Inner Exception
Exception type: Microsoft.Mapi.MapiExceptionConversationMemberNotFound
Exception message: MapiExceptionConversationMemberNotFound: Unable to get table row count. (hr=0x80004005, ec=1175) Diagnostic context: …… Lid: 1238 Remote Context Overflow Lid: 21970 StoreEc: 0x8004010F PropTag: 0x668F0040 Lid: 21970 StoreEc: 0x8004010F PropTag: 0x668F0040 Lid: 32865 Lid: 41897 StoreEc: 0x80040117 PropTag: 0xE060040 Lid: 21970 StoreEc: 0x8004010F PropTag: 0x668F0040 Lid: 21970 StoreEc: 0x8004010F PropTag: 0x668F0040 Lid: 46077 dwParam: 0x269D1 Lid: 46121 StoreEc: 0x8004010F Lid: 58365 Lid: 61357 StoreEc: 0x497 Lid: 41981 StoreEc: 0x497 Lid: 44029 StoreEc: 0x497 Lid: 59073 StoreEc: 0x497 Lid: 33065 StoreEc: 0x497 Lid: 43051 dwParam: 0x236CC Lid: 44841 StoreEc: 0x497 Lid: 38697 StoreEc: 0x497 Lid: 50093 StoreEc: 0x497 Lid: 29016 Lid: 45069 StoreEc: 0x497 Lid: 27832 Lid: 62249 StoreEc: 0x497 Lid: 27856 Lid: 8485 StoreEc: 0x497 Lid: 25798 Lid: 30785 StoreEc: 0x497 Lid: 1750 —- Remote Context End —- Lid: 27962 ROP: ropSetColumns [18] Lid: 17082 ROP Error: 0x4B9 Lid: 27489 Lid: 21921 StoreEc: 0x4B9 Lid: 27962 ROP: ropExtendedError [250] Lid: 1494 —- Remote Context Beg —- Lid: 26426 ROP: ropSetColumns [18] Lid: 36739 Lid: 1750 —- Remote Context End —- Lid: 27962 ROP: ropSortTable [19] Lid: 17082 ROP Error: 0x4B9 Lid: 27489 Lid: 21921 StoreEc: 0x4B9 Lid: 27962 ROP: ropExtendedError [250] Lid: 1494 —- Remote Context Beg —- Lid: 26426 ROP: ropSortTable [19] Lid: 36739 Lid: 1750 —- Remote Context End —- Lid: 27962 ROP: ropQueryPosition [23] Lid: 17082 ROP Error: 0x4B9 Lid: 21345 Lid: 21921 StoreEc: 0x4B9 Lid: 27962 ROP: ropExtendedError [250] Lid: 1494 —- Remote Context Beg —- Lid: 26426 ROP: ropQueryPosition [23] Lid: 36739 Lid: 1750 —- Remote Context End —- Lid: 26849 Lid: 21817 ROP Failure: 0x4B9 Lid: 28958 Lid: 1728 StoreEc: 0x497

Call stack

Microsoft.Mapi.MapiExceptionHelper.ThrowIfError(String message, Int32 hresult, SafeExInterfaceHandle iUnknown, Exception innerException)

Microsoft.Mapi.MapiTable.GetRowCount()

Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.QueryResult.get_EstimatedRowCount()​

Apart from the boss not being able to open her mailbox, the problem user did not report any issue. Still reading terms like below in the error message, made us believe that the problem user mailbox is probably corrupt.

MapiExceptionConversationMemberNotFound: Unable to get table row count.

We Executed following command to repair the mailbox and did get success events in event log stating the corruptions in the mailbox and also that they have been repaired.

New-MailboxRepairRequest -Mailbox tony@contoso.com -CorruptionType ProvisionedFolder, SearchFolder, AggregateCounts, Folderview

We tried to reopen her mailbox from Boss's OWA but we are still getting the same error.

MapiExceptionConversationMemberNotFound: Unable to get table row count.

Now we decided to go old school to fix the mailbox corruption and we migrated her mailbox to another mailbox database. 

New-MoveRequest -Identity ‘tony@alpineskihouse.com’ -TargetDatabase “DB01” -acceptlargedataloss -baditmecount 1000

This step did fix our issue regarding unable to open her mailbox from bosses OWA but during this we ran into another interesting issue, you may want to read about that too here.

Hope this article helps you to fix issue at hand, feel free to report new issues on our forum.



The following two tabs change content below.
An automobile enthusiast at heart and computer geek by profession, started my Career with MS in 2005.Left Jobs and started Pledge Technologies (the parent company to Grishbi) back in 2009.We have been providing IT consulting to various Small and Medium businesses across US and UK since then.Our company specialises in Microsoft Server technologies like AD, Exchange, the rest and with numerous Office 365 migrations under our belt, we quite an expert with that too. Whatever we learn in our day to day life, we share it back on Grishbi as a Thank for all the love and support our customers have given us.
%d bloggers like this: