Unable to send large attachments greater than 500KB from IPhone with Exchange 2010
We found some missing permissions to be the reason for this issue, to resolve the issue follow the below steps
- On the Exchange Server server, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
- Click Advanced, and then click Environment Variables.
- In the System Variables field, scroll until you see TEMP. Note the path for TEMP. For example, this path may be the following path:
- Open Windows Explorer, locate the folder that you noted in step 3, right-click the folder, and then click Properties.
- Click Security, and then add the Authenticated Users Make sure that the Read & Execute, List Folder Contents, and Write permissions are selected for this group.
- Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
- Type iisreset.
Hope this quick fix resolves your issue, if not feel free report new issue at our forum
Latest posts by Shishir Chandrawat (see all)
- Exchange 2010 Std: Mailbox server has reached the maximum database limit of 5 Error RcrExceedDbLimitException - December 12, 2016
- Exchange 2010: Unable to add Mailbox Database copies on DAG member servers, Error: An error occurred while processing a request on server - December 12, 2016
- Unable to Mount Microsoft Exchange DAG Database, Error: Failed to determine the mount status of the active database copy - December 12, 2016