If a user setup an outlook rule to auto forward all the emails to some other user, than the end user cannot find out the original sender of the email.
Unfortunately none, this is by design and has been an issue since Exchange 2003 and is present uptil Exchange 2013, though there are a couple of workarounds to the issue
1) While creating the auto forward rule, select the option to Blind Carbon copy (BCC)the message to addresses” and provide the required recipient addresses
2) Or you can always modify the rule to forward the email as an attachment to required people or group
Feel free to start a new thread on our forum to seek expert help.
Latest posts by Shishir Chandrawat (see all)
- Exchange 2010 Std: Mailbox server has reached the maximum database limit of 5 Error RcrExceedDbLimitException - December 12, 2016
- Exchange 2010: Unable to add Mailbox Database copies on DAG member servers, Error: An error occurred while processing a request on server - December 12, 2016
- Unable to Mount Microsoft Exchange DAG Database, Error: Failed to determine the mount status of the active database copy - December 12, 2016