This article provides the step-by-step procedure to check the type of licenses you have in your Office 365 plan. This information is required if you are planning to add individual or bulk users on Office 365 via PowerShell and License them as well.
- First you’ll need to connect to your Office 365 Portal via PowerShell.
- To get Plan/License Information, run the following command:
As shown in the image below, AccountSkuID is the type of License assigned to your Organization. If you have multiple type of Office 365 License, than they all will be listed here. You can use tho information when you configure a new user on Office 365 Portal via PowerShell to assign it to the user.
Please do not forget to share your feedback, or ask a question by clicking here.
Latest posts by Rishi Chaudhary (see all)
- ShadowCopy Backup after renaming VSSADMIN.EXE - October 5, 2016
- No Network Connection after Windows 10 Upgrade – Fixed - August 25, 2015
- Windows 10 System Tray Notification Issue - August 7, 2015