How to change Office 365 Email Login password:
This article explains how to change Office 365 Email Login Password when you already know the password:
- 1. Open Internet Explorer, or any Internet Browser, and go to: http://portal.microsoftonline.com/changepassword.aspx
- 2. Type your email address, and password. Click on Sign in to continue.
- 3. Once logged in, you’ll be prompted to change your login password. Fill in the details.
Note: To create a Strong Password, enter 8-16 characters. Do not include common words or names. Combine uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
- 4. Click on Save button.
- 5. You’ll be logged out of your current session, please login again to continue.
Note: If you have Outlook, or email configured on your phone, you’ll be required to update you password to continue receiving emails.
Please do not forget to share your feedback, or ask us a question by clicking here.
Latest posts by Rishi Chaudhary (see all)
- ShadowCopy Backup after renaming VSSADMIN.EXE - October 5, 2016
- No Network Connection after Windows 10 Upgrade – Fixed - August 25, 2015
- Windows 10 System Tray Notification Issue - August 7, 2015